Rules during the Competition :
- Each participant must come at least 30 minutes before the competition begins.
- Each participant must stay at the competition venue (Telkom University) until the competition end, except by any of the committee’s permission.
- None of the participants is allowed to read any story text or keynote while delivering the story.
- Each participant will be called three times in a row based on his/her turn (first chance).
- Participants who don’t come up after being called three times (first chance) will be put on the last turn (second chance).
- Participants who don’t come on the second chance will be disqualified.
- Participants may use properties or costumes, to help to bring their stories to life.
Rules of Timing in Competition :
- Time keeper will raise the yellow board as a warning for the participant that they have 3 minutes left
- Time keeper will raise the red board as a warning for the participant that they have 1 minutes left
- Time keeper will raise the white board as a warning for the participant that their time is up
- The tolerance time will be a consideration for score lessening. Thus every second past the tolerance time will reduce the score.
- First round
- The story should be the original story
- Original Story is the story made based on your own creativity. It’s a story with a theme “Society and Movement”.
- You should bring 3 copies of your story when technical meeting and send the softcopy in email@example.com
- Each participant has maximum time of 7 minutes to deliver his/her story
2. Second round
- There will be 5 random stuffs provided by the committee.
- Participants will have to deliver a story based on the 5 random stuffs provided in order.
- Each participant will have 6 minutes to deliver their story.
- The top ten finalist will be divided into two teams.
- Each team will be telling a story with the concept of Continue Story.
- The first sentence will be given by the committee.
- Each finalist will have 2 minutes to tell their story and will be scored individually
- In this round, there will be a box contain of things that each finalist will have to take just one thing from it.
- Finalists will deliver a story with Continue Story concept with the other finalists and will have to include the thing they took from the box in their story
- First sentence will be given by the commitee.
- Each finalist will have 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
a. Matter (40%)
- Story substances
b. Performance (60%)
- Interaction (stage act, eye contact, costume, equipment)
- Expression (including body language)
- Punctuality of time
Every rule has to be followed. Disqualification is necessary for every participant who doesn’t obedient the rules.